This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Roman Lodge Hotel is situated on the outskirts of Caerleon and is ideal for business users in the week. At weekends things change. We have over 30 Golf courses within a 20 min drive of the hotel, including St.
Pierre. Only 5 minutes to the Celtic Manor which held the Welsh Open and 2010 Ryder Cup. 20 Minutes to the Millenium Stadium at Cardiff. Here in our own historic village we have a Roman Amphitheatre, Baths & Museum, this being the Roman Fortress of Isca, the H. Q. of the 2nd Augustan Legion for three hundred years. We are a small family run hotel which is in the process of being relaunched as The Stuffed Dormouse Hotel. Our reception is manned from 7am through to 10pm. Within the hotel is The Stuffed Dormouse restaurant which is an extremely popular restaurant serving exotic meats, fresh lobsters as well as an extremely competitive 2 Courses for £10 menu daily (it is advisable to book in advance).
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet