- 52 guest reviews
"Very good for the price...."
"Friendly, helpful staff, rather busy so sometimes had to wait a bit to speak to someone. Room basic, but had everything we needed. Comfortab..."
"Very simple but very Clean room. Super nice and accommodating people. The location is perfect for flying out of England; just pull your suit..."
"We weren't sure what to expect but were over all impressed. The rooms although a little dated were clean and had everything we needed. The o..."
"Nice basic accommodation very friendly helpful staff...."
About the hotel
The Bird in Hand is located by the main exit gate to RAF Mildenhall. It has 57 comfortable letting rooms along with ample parking. Food is served all day every day until 10pm, starting with breakfast at 7am.
The atmosphere is very warm and friendly especially in the winter months with the real log fires. Regular entertainment is held every week along with food themed nights. We take pride in the personal care and attention given to all of our customers. We are proud to offer a great value for money offer on our food along with our home cooked specials. *NEW**** We now have SKY SPORTS inside the pub for all your sporting needs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Good value for money
Very good for the price.
Friendly, helpful staff, rather busy so sometimes had to wait a bit to speak to someone.
Room basic, but had everything we needed. Comfortable bed, TV, en suite, tea and coffee-making facilities. Also a fridge (which we didn't need, but might be useful!). Free Wi-Fi, but no signal in the room, only in the pub. Very good price, excellent value for money.