- 3 guest reviews
"The room was very well appointed. The views from the room were spectacular and this together with the comfortable bed and personable staff e..."
"What a stunning room, and what a view over looking the sea. Nice big bed too. Unusual to have a bath next to the bed, but that is so you can..."
"Located on a headland looking out to sea turned out to be very relaxing. All staff were very polite and helpfull, the room was excellent and..."
About the hotel
We are delighted to offer 11 boutique bedrooms situated on the stunning peninsular of Pentire Headland. Inspired by our natural habitat we have created a very special place to stay by using natural materials & fabrics, local artisan suppliers and a mixture of green technology. Each beautiful room is uniquely decorated to feel warm and cozy by awarding winning London designer Guy Bostock.
The contemporary design emphasizes natural light, a feeling of spaciousness as well breathtaking ocean views. Modern convenience of complimentary wireless internet access, flat screen TV's with latest release movies on demand and DAB radio and Bluetooth speakers. Fabulous bathrooms; most equipped with power showers and many with free standing baths, fluffy bathrobes, hairdryer and straighteners. You can also expect to find luxury, organic and ethical toiletries made here in Cornwall. A member of reception staff is available 24 hours a day.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 11 years old
- 04/06/2012 to 31/12/2022 - Please reserve a table in our restaurant if you are going to be dining with us, as we cannot guarantee you will have a table without an advanced booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The room was very well appointed.
The views from the room were spectacular and this together with the comfortable bed and personable staff enabled us to experience a vey relaxing short break. The food was of a good quality and the staff were attentive and friendly.
What a stunning room, and what a view over looking the sea.
Nice big bed too. Unusual to have a bath next to the bed, but that is so you can have a bath and enjoy the view.