- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"We booked this hotel specifically on it's spa facilities- we really needed a short break and the hotel room and hotel were perfect. However,..."
"Great hotel, but our room was functional, I can't help but think with just a little extra effort they could make every room as good as sea f..."
"Only stayed for four nights but really enjoyed ourselves. The staff were excellent,very polite and friendly.Will definitely be back...."
"Had an overnight stay and found the facilities to be excellent. Will book again. Staff were friendly and professional. Food was good, probab..."
"Great view from our room.Really enjoyed the ocean view. Staff were friendly and welcoming!..."
About the hotel
The Woolacombe Bay Hotel is in one of the most enviable positions in England. Overlooking one of the finest beaches in Europe, it boasts 68 glorious bedrooms, six acres of landscaped grounds, and direct access to three miles of beautiful, golden sands. Life at the Woolacombe Bay combines the timeless elegance of days gone by, with all of the special touches you would expect from a luxury four star hotel.
There are two restaurants to choose from – the relaxed, understated Bay Brasserie and the magnificent surroundings and opulence of Doyle’s. At the front of the hotel is The Bay Lido - a beautiful sanctuary for couples, families, and the young at heart. Exclusive to hotel residents, this recently updated area incorporates a large outdoor pool, a selection of comfy loungers and a unique fire pit to warm you as the evenings draw in. Inside the hotel is the Haven Spa, where you can enjoy the finest Elemis treatments, a dip in the indoor pool or Jacuzzi, or you time in the steam room or sauna. For the more active there are two squash courts, tennis courts, pool, table tennis and snooker, as well as a nine hole golf course on the front lawns of the hotel. The hotel has been lovingly restored from the mid 1800's, creating it's unique and tranquil atmosphere. High ceilings, chandeliers and comfortable, quiet lounges are a testament to that era, and where first class modern amenities are required, they have been skilfully incorporated. Our staff are trained to be attentive yet unobtrusive and to provide the kind of personal service that is so often hard to find. The Woolacombe Bay are dedicated to creating special memories that will last forever…
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt, Bowls, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 02/01/2015 to 13/02/2015 - Hotel closed The LateRooms.com rates for The Woolacombe Bay Hotel in Woolacombe are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Great hotel- shame about the pool being shut.
We booked this hotel specifically on it's spa facilities- we really needed a short break and the hotel room and hotel were perfect.
However, after booking in treatments there were signs all over the hotel saying the pool was shut. Really gutting considering we're being swimmers. With no discount or prior warning, it was pretty disappointing. The rest of the stay was great.
Great hotel, but our room was functional, I can't help but think with just a little extra effort they could make every room as good as sea facing ones, then they would have minimum good for all categories.
Also, we were poorly advised by hotel staff well in advance of stay. They said it would be okay to book treatments when staying. We arrived to book treatments and were told they are fully booked, not treatments available, of course if the hotel had said there was a chance of this we would not have left it. - this was very disappointing. Don't get caught out.