This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The hotel is located in Santo António da Serra, in the council of Santa Cruz on the island of Madeira. The village of Santo da Serra is about 10 minutes away from Madeira Airport and about 25 minutes from Funchal city. Santa Cruz town centre and the beach can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
The hotel was built around 1930 by the Farra family and then burned by themselves as a way of avoiding illegal occupation by others during the revolution on the 25th April in 1974. Later on in the year 1993 the hotel was acquired by the Pontes family. It was in a completely abandoned state and has been rebuilt over years. The hotel offers guests a luxurious landscape with hundred-year-old trees, gardens and exotic flowers. Guests have the chance to enjoy close contact with nature in an informal and peaceful environment. This family-friendly hotel offers 9 rooms, a bar, a breakfast room and a car park. All the rooms feature an en suite bathroom, satellite/cable TV, central heating and private terrace. The rooms feature double beds. A continental breakfast is provided. From the airport, enter the high-way towards Funchal and a few metres ahead there is a sign for Santo António da Serra indicating to head to the highway. Then go up a few kilometres always following the signs to Santo da Serra. As soon as arriving at the top of the hill the golf course can be seen on the right. Pass the golf course gate and then turn into the first street on the left where the sign for the hotel can be seen. It's a narrow street at first, called Caminho do Poiso.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Golf 18 Hole , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet