This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in Caltabellotta’s countryside, this guest accommodation is just 4 km from the town. Set in its own large garden, featuring vineyards and orchards, Le Zarafe offers a restaurant and air-conditioned rooms. All rooms are decorated in a rustic yet elegant style, featuring parquet flooring and wooden furniture.
Each comes with a work desk and a private bathroom. Zarafe’s restaurant specialises in traditional Sicilian cuisine, offering home-grown products. It is also possible to purchase extra-virgin olive oil produced on site. Breakfast includes homemade ingredients, such as jam and pastries. This farmstay’s garden has a children playground, and is fully equipped with tables and chairs. The town of Sciacca, with its beaches, is a 30-minute drive from the property. Agrigento and its Valley of Temples can be reached in 1 hour by car.
Showing Tuesday 3 May 2016 to Wednesday 4 May 2016Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Hotel services
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
- In room entertainment
- CD Player , CD Library , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 08:14 hours
- Until 16:20 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet