- 3 guest reviews
"The Hare and Hounds is a lovely old building with lots of original features alongside modern aspects, e.g. the en-suite bathroom. The staff..."
"Great service and accommodation. Really lovely food and ambiance. Will use this stopover again...."
"Excellent food. Very good decor in the room and restaurant/pub area - v relaxing atmosphere. Friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely st..."
About the hotel
The Hare & Hounds is a 17th century grade two listed public house overlooking an attractive village green, close to the historic church of St Nicholas in Fulbeck, Lincolnshire. The Inn houses a well-stocked bar with a finely selected choice of wine, ales and spirits. Relax in comfortable lounge and dining areas where you may enjoy a meal or a snack as you welcome friends and colleagues.
A blazing log fire warms and comforts you in the height of winter and an outside eating area helps you enjoy warm, balmy evenings in the summer months. The chef and his team work with only the best, locally sourced ingredients to produce superb, well cooked food which is served at both lunch and evening times throughout the week.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A charming place to stay
The Hare and Hounds is a lovely old building with lots of original features alongside modern aspects, e.g.
the en-suite bathroom. The staff were pleasant and friendly and the food delicious. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would love to stay again sometime.
Great service and accommodation.
Really lovely food and ambiance.
Will use this stopover again.