This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Linlithgow Cottages are a new-build development of luxury 2 and 3 bedroom holiday homes located perfectly in the centre of Scotland close to Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city. These four star architect-designed cottages offer every amenity, with fully-fitted and equipped kitchens, contemporary furnishings and fittings, and lots of space for couples and families. Situated just a mile and a half from the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow, birthplace of Mary Queen of Scots (and of Scotty from Star Trek!) the cottages are close to a country house hotel whose bar and restaurant offer additional onsite facilities to cottage guests.
While there is a minimum requirement of three nights per booking, the cottages can be booked for week-long holidays, and even longer.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet