This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
St Cuthberts Barn is ideally situated next to the award winning Ancrum Pantry Farm Shop in the heart of Ancrum village. Ancrum is the perfect borders village with a pub, shop, green and church with a lively local community. Positioned just off the A68 and between Edinburgh and Newcastle (both approx 1hrs drive), the barn is perfect for exploration in Northumberland and the Scottish BordersThe Barn is split into three sections, an entrance into the living area, leading through to a 2 bunk beds on the left, and a bathroom (with shower) to the right.
The interior is an eclectic mix of period features, a highlight being the rood screen between the bedroom and living area. Food and drinks are available at The Ancrum Pantry (next door) including amazing coffee, organic bacon rolls and pack lunches available from 7am
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
No reviews yet