- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Really enjoyed our 2 night stay, the room was excellent and the food and service was really good..."
"Everything we needed! Very comfy bed! Owners were very accommodating considering we arrived late into the night and missed the legendary b..."
"The atmospheer and welcome at The Greyhound Inn was excellent. They could not have done more to make us welcome and to make our stay better...."
"This is a great little pub, It was quiet when we visited but Mike was on hand and was very knowledgeable about what was going on in the area..."
"Very friendly with fantastic locally sourced produce makes this somewhere i will be returning to...."
About the hotel
A true warm and friendly Yorkshire welcome awaits you at the Greyhound situated in the village of Hackforth on the main road between Crakehall and Catterick. The Greyhound was originally built in the early 1700s as part of Hornby Castle Estate, the name comes from the Duke of Leeds who loved the sport of Greyhound Racing. The warm friendly Bar features a cosy Fire, a selection of Hand-pulled local real Ales, Lagers, Malt Whiskeys, selection of soft Drinks and a small but comprehensive Wine list.
The warm friendly atmosphere continues into the Dining room where you can enjoy a superb meal supplied by our Head Chef Brian. Using local suppliers,including, Cockburns of Bedale, Hodgsons Fish from Hartlepool and Gather fresh Fruit and Veg of Brompton on Swale, delivered fresh daily. All our food is cooked from fresh to order and to the highest standard. There are 4 spacious en-suite bedrooms which have been recently been upgraded to a high standard ensuring you a comfortable nights sleep. Each room offers Tea/Coffee making facilities, hair dryer, new Flat screen TV, en-suite and WI-FI access. There are 2 double bedded rooms and 2 rooms with a Double and Single Bed, which may also be used as Twin rooms.
Showing Tuesday 24 May 2016 to Wednesday 25 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Really enjoyed our 2 night stay, the room was excellent and the food and service was really good
Traditional country pub!
Everything we needed.
Very comfy bed.
Owners were very accommodating considering we arrived late into the night and missed the legendary
big breakfast. Until next time.