- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Very good simple, affordable accommodation with decent rooms and breakfast. Very close to marina and beach. If you're looking for luxury to..."
"Extremely friendly. Very clean and convenient for harbour...."
About the hotel
The Hotel Sable et Soleil in Fréjus, located at just 300 meters from the beach and 100 meters from the port, has 20 rooms that can accommodate from 2 to 4 people, restored and redecorated for the welfare of clients. The situation near the port and free parking at this property are as much advantage to enjoy the beach and shops by foot and radiate independently throughout the Cote d'Azur.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Sable et Soleil in Frejus is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.98(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good, affordable accommodation
Very good simple, affordable accommodation with decent rooms and breakfast.
Very close to marina and beach. If you're looking for luxury to hang-about in then pay three times the price elsewhere but if you want somewhere sensible to sleep and intend to be out sampling the local area/activities this does the job well. Good English spoken.
Very pleasant stay
Very clean and convenient for harbour.