This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Culdearn House is a beautiful Victorian Country House situated in the heart of Speyside in the Cairngorm National Park. Built in 1860 it has retained many of its original features such as barley twist wood panelling and Victorian elaborate cornicing. It lies on the edge of Grantown on Spey opposite woodlands and is within easy walking distance of the town (8-10 minutes).
Log fires, elegant drawing room and only 6 beautiful en-suite bedrooms. Excellent Highland hospitality. Award winning restaurant, fine wines, rare malts. A 4 course dinner and coffee is served each evening at £39. 50 per person from 7pm. Reservations are essential. Ideally situated within walking distance of the River Spey for salmon and sea trout fishing, 5 beautiful golf courses, steam train, bird watching, osprey, Cairngorm Mountains and funicular and Lecht Skie resort. Whisky Distilleries surround us and nosing and tasting tours can be arranged. Also Cawdor and Ballindalloch Castles nearby. Aviemore close and Inverness Airport 45 minutes away.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet