- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"We booked this room as an alternative to an initial very poor hotel booking in the Warrington area. Wow, what a difference! Excellent room w..."
"hotel was lovely the staff were very friendly and welcoming and was always ready to help with any enquiry . the only down side was that the..."
"only 3 biscuits for 2 adults and 2 children!!!!!..."
"Excellent experience, staff helpful, clean, tidy, modern, child friendly. Will certainly consider staying again..."
"Stayed here for the one night wished I had booked for longer. Lovely welcoming when we arrived and ease of parking right outside. We had boo..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at the Gulliver's Hotel, with our 58 lovingly created en-suite contemporary rooms. Whether you're travelling alone, as a couple, or as a family you will have a wonderful stay. The Gulliver's hotel is easily located at Junction 9, off the M62.
The hotel offers free parking, along with a bar and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. Gulliver's Hotel lends itself perfectly for a relaxing stay. Located in peaceful parkland and away from the main road the hotel is still within easy access of the town centre(3 miles) and the M62 motorway(2 miles). If you are visiting Gulliver's World Theme Park and Splash Zone they are conveniently just a short walk from the hotel. For those who are planning a short break we are in an ideal location for exploring the region. The business traveler will find our superior and executive rooms are perfectly equipped for both work and relaxation. With free WiFi, business hub and meeting rooms the Gulliver's Hotel will meet all your requirements. A breakfast box is available from 6am. This can be taken away with you or enjoyed in our lounge area. Our fully licensed hotel bar is open from 12 noon until midnight and has a selection of sandwiches and snacks for you to choose from. For more variety you can even order your own takeaway meal to be delivered to you at the hotel. We are happy for you to use our dining facilities to enjoy your takeaway. On Park operation days, A breakfast buffet is a available from the American Diner located at the entrance of the theme park. Lunch and dinner options will also be available at the diner on theme park operational days. None operational days, the Diner is open on Tuesday and Wednesday evening til 8pm. We look forward to welcoming you to our hotel. In the meantime why not explore our website and the facilities we have to offer and see what awaits you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar
- Pitch n' Putt , Table Tennis , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
A Great Secret Hideaway
We booked this room as an alternative to an initial very poor hotel booking in the Warrington area.
Wow, what a difference. Excellent room with so much space and a brilliant kiddie's bedroom designed with a theme. Breakfast was a disorganised shambles, but willing to place that as a 'one off' experience. Liked the venue so much that we booked it again for our return trip from visiting relatives in the midlands area. This is how small hotels should look.
hotel was lovely the staff were very friendly and welcoming and was always ready to help with any enquiry .
the only down side was that the breakfast wasn't held in the hotel bar/dining area you could only get lite bites and bar meals in the hotel . so we had to go to the main entrance to the theme park for our breakfast and when you have a young family it was a little bit dangerous when outside visitors were coming into the park to get a parking space before the theme park opened