- 1 guest reviews
"excellent service, good range of breakfast available,nothing to much trouble,very pleasant accommodation, would definitely use again..."
About the hotel
Southern Breeze Lodge is a lovely 100-year-old character building just two hundred yards from the beautiful cliff tops over-looking Bournemouth's seven miles of glorious sandy beaches with beautiful views from Poole to Hengistbury Head and the Isle of Wight. There is a zigzag path or a lift, just three minutes walk from the Guest House, which takes you straight down to the promenade. The Guest House is also situated close to Southbourne's many shops, pubs, cafes and restaurants.
The Guest House is in a great location to explore the south coast. Bournemouth, Christchurch, Mudeford and New Forest are just a short drive away and for those that want to explore a little further Poole, Swanage and Lymington make great days out. Whether you prefer to simply relax and enjoy the Guest House lifestyle, or seek more energetic activities, we are confident that you will enjoy yourselves and we can assure you that we will do everything we can to make your stay very happy and comfortable
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
what more could you want
excellent service, good range of breakfast available,nothing to much trouble,very pleasant accommodation, would definitely use again