- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"I've never stayed in a motorway services hotel before and I was impressed with how quiet the room was. Room was ok and the bed comfortable...."
"Excellent stay for a very reasonable cost. I had stayed in the Premier Inn at Leatherhead before and I would definitely stay here again rath..."
"Value for money. Clean, good location and good facilities close by. Good for short stay. Found the hotel very quiet. Just a slight problem w..."
"It would help if it was made very clear that it is BETWEEN Jct 9 & 10, at an exclusive Motorway Service location. We got off at 10, and had..."
"Apart from a broken lampshade which midget replaced and a dried up bogie that some disgusting person had smeared onto the tiles in the bathr..."
About the hotel
Days Inn Cobham offers a fully licenced bar, free parking, 24 hour reception, flatscreen freeview televisions and is fully air-conditioned throughout, with Free Wi-Fi Located on the M25 between junctions 9/10, ideal for Cobham, Leatherhead, Guildford, Woking, Heathrow & Gatwick Airport. The hotel offers en-suite bedrooms providing, flatscreen freeview television, supportive hypnos beds, complimentary hot drinks tray, hairdryer and all other amenities required for a comfortable nights stay. Our Executive rooms feature all of the above facilities plus an in room fridge, iron, work desk and chair, and bathroom products.
Dedicated smoking rooms are also available upon request. The hotel offers a fully licenced bar where you can enjoy a relaxing drink on the roof top patio overlooking the lakes. Local attractions such as Epsom Racecourse, Chessington World Of Adventures and Hampton Court are all close by For added value children upto 12 years of age stay and eat for free (With a full paying adult).
- Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Days Inn Cobham
I've never stayed in a motorway services hotel before and I was impressed with how quiet the room was.
Room was ok and the bed comfortable. However my room was adjacent to the corridor with the smoking permitted rooms. The smoke from this area peremeated into my room during the night (maybe someone was having a crafty one near my room) and this ruined my nights sleep for a time. I tried opening my window to dissipate the smoke but then it was too noisy (being next to the motorway). This spoiled what would have been a pleasant stay given the location.
Excellent stay for a very reasonable cost.
I had stayed in the Premier Inn at Leatherhead before and I would definitely stay here again rather than the Premier Inn. I would choose to stay here next time I am in the area.