- Very Good
- 74 guest reviews
"It would help if it was made very clear that it is BETWEEN Jct 9 & 10, at an exclusive Motorway Service location. We got off at 10, and had..."
"Apart from a broken lampshade which midget replaced and a dried up bogie that some disgusting person had smeared onto the tiles in the bathr..."
"Very impressed with the standard of accommodation and cleanliness of the room I stayed in for 2 nights at Cobham Services. First time at a D..."
"One night only stay, excellent in all respects. Courteous and helpful staff...."
"Days Inn was a nightmare to find but after we found it the place and the people was lovely..."
About the hotel
Days Inn Cobham offers a fully licenced bar, free parking, 24 hour reception, flatscreen freeview televisions and is fully air-conditioned throughout, with Free Wi-Fi Located on the M25 between junctions 9/10, ideal for Cobham, Leatherhead, Guildford, Woking, Heathrow & Gatwick Airport. The hotel offers en-suite bedrooms providing, flatscreen freeview television, supportive hypnos beds, complimentary hot drinks tray, hairdryer and all other amenities required for a comfortable nights stay. Our Executive rooms feature all of the above facilities plus an in room fridge, iron, work desk and chair, and bathroom products.
Dedicated smoking rooms are also available upon request. The hotel offers a fully licenced bar where you can enjoy a relaxing drink on the roof top patio overlooking the lakes. Local attractions such as Epsom Racecourse, Chessington World Of Adventures and Hampton Court are all close by For added value children upto 12 years of age stay and eat for free (With a full paying adult).
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Bit of a shambles
After booking two rooms I arrived with a colleague who booked in with no problems and then was told I didn't have a room.
After digging out the late rooms booking confirmation and waiting for 10 minutes with the young girl on reception looking very confused at the computer she announced I had already checked in (which was impossible). They sent some off to check if the room was occupied (which it was not) and then handed me the key. Turned out the room was a smoking room and I had booked an non-smoking room and to say the room stank would be being kind. I went down to reception to tell then about this error and I was told the hotel was full and there had been a lot of errors tonight - that was it. Being as I had arrived at 11pm at night after a 3am start I didn't really have any choice but to sleep in the uncomfortable stinky bed. There was zero customer service, and I ended up waking up with a terrible sore throat after a very bad nights sleep (I had to keep the window open just to help to breathe in such a foul room). Would recommend finding somewhere else
Excellent overnight venue - when you find it
It would help if it was made very clear that it is BETWEEN Jct 9 & 10, at an exclusive Motorway Service location.
We got off at 10, and had to phone for instructions. Otherwise, excellent hotel, especially allowing us to bring our dog with us overnight, which was essential.