This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Blakeney is an elegant, spacious Edwardian house in a leafy residential area within easy reach of York City centre, 6 minutes by bus or 20 minutes on foot to the historic City of York walls. The Yorkshire countryside is just on the doorstep. Mark and Louise look forward to offering you a friendly warm welcome, with a relaxed and comfortable service you would expect from a quality bed and breakfast.
Enjoy our informal relaxed atmosphere, A cosy Lounge and spacious breakfast room are available for our Guests to enjoy. Nine well presented, spacious, individually decorated and comfortable EN-SUITE bedrooms makes Blakeney House ideal for couples, families, groups and solo travellers wanting short and longer breaks away. Business travellers will have no parking worries and will have access to free WiFI . We welcome cyclists (ideally situated just off 'Way of the Roses route') and have a secure lock up. We also are take one night stays.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet