This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
5* self catering Forget "roughing it". A self-catering holiday in one of Crieff Hydro's five-star cottages is nothing short of luxurious. Stylish and modern, each cottage offers lots of eating, cooking and generally having-fun space.
There's lots to do at Crieff Hydro. In fact, there are over 60 onsite activities to make your visit as energetic or as action-packed as you choose. Set in a 900 acre estate, Crieff Hydro offers an adventure playground for adults and children alike. Remember that free access to the leisure pool, gym and entertainment programme is included in your rate. The flexible layout of the cottage bedrooms means they can be set up as family rooms, double rooms or twin rooms. Each bedroom also has an en-suite bathroom, and we'll contact you before you arrive to check how you'd like us to have them set up for your arrival. In our fully-equipped kitchens, self-catering is as easy as it can be. We'll even provide those little extras like dishwasher tablets to help make clearing up as painless as possible. No need to remember to pack the teabags either - we'll have the essentials in place for your arrival. You'll have your very own outside space to enjoy too. Step out onto the terrace and take in the breath-taking scenery over a leisurely brunch, or with a chilled drink as you watch the sun go down. 3* self catering Comfy, cosy and well-located. We think you'll agree that Crieff Hydro's 3* self-catering chalets offer excellent quality at impressive value. Just a stone's throw away from the hotel and leisure facilities, you'll enjoy easy access to the hotel's swimming pools, tennis courts and activity centre and estate. On a segway, in the saddle (bicycle, quad bike or horseback - you choose) or even simply on foot, there's a variety of ways you can explore the wild blue yonder of our 900 acres. Each three star chalet offers accommodation for four people, with two bedrooms (twin or bunk beds) and, thanks to the comfy sofa bed in the living room, can comfortably sleep up to five or six. Fluffy towels, crisp linen and indulgent toiletries add touches of luxury.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet