- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Very helpful staff nice clean room with good parking far enough away from main activities to be quiet but close enough to walk. We have stay..."
"LateRooms caused problems by not telling the place we had a dog but this was dealt with very professionally. We ended up in a family room so..."
"Excellent accommodation - very clean and spacious. Tea/Coffee facilities provided and a very comfortable bed. Food was very good and tasty...."
"We had a one night stay after seeing the nearby Weston Carnival. The Room was very clean and tidy although a little cramped for our family o..."
About the hotel
At The Old Rectory a warm, friendly welcome awaits you. We are just 150 yards from golden sandy beaches and overlook the medieval church of St Bridget. We are set in one acre of private walled garden with open country views to the rear.
Accommodation consists of ground floor rooms, which are ideal for disabled guests, as they are wheelchair accessible. There are family, twin, double and single rooms, most of which are en-suite with tea and coffee making trays, and colour TV's. We look forward to welcoming you.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:22 hours
- Until 10:11 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
The Old Rectory Brean
Very helpful staff nice clean room with good parking far enough away from main activities to be quiet but close enough to walk.
We have stayed several times now and never been disappointed.
LateRooms caused problems by not telling the place we had a dog but this was dealt with very professionally.
We ended up in a family room so had plenty of space. Full english breakfast oddly bland but good choice of other options. Very clean place, good helpful, friendly, efficient staff.