- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"We had a lovely stay at the old rectory. We were greeted by a friendly couple who were great hosts. We stayed in a beautiful room with a fou..."
"Beautiful venue, rooms well above par, great value for money, will definitely be there again soon :)..."
"Lovely clean quiet and comfortable room would definitely recommend and will definitely be back..."
"Very helpful staff nice clean room with good parking far enough away from main activities to be quiet but close enough to walk. We have stay..."
"LateRooms caused problems by not telling the place we had a dog but this was dealt with very professionally. We ended up in a family room so..."
About the hotel
At The Old Rectory a warm, friendly welcome awaits you. We are just 150 yards from golden sandy beaches and overlook the medieval church of St Bridget. We are set in one acre of private walled garden with open country views to the rear.
Accommodation consists of ground floor rooms, which are ideal for disabled guests, as they are wheelchair accessible. There are family, twin, double and single rooms, most of which are en-suite with tea and coffee making trays, and colour TV's. We look forward to welcoming you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:22 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Close to Pontins for netball tour
Room in main building very dated and musty smell also a dusting of dirt.
Bed comfy and bar on site with nice seating area. Large breakfast at cost of £5 each extra charge, only served to 9:30am on a Sunday so no lay in. walking distance to bars, restaurants, leisure park & Pontins. Ideal for 1 night stay and maybe the chalets would be more modern if staying for longer. Free Wi-Fi did not work in room, was told this was due to thick walls. Would probably stay again for netball tour visit.
We had a lovely stay at the old rectory.
We were greeted by a friendly couple who were great hosts. We stayed in a beautiful room with a four poster bed which was extremely comfortable. The morning greet and our chats started out day of lovely and the hosts couldn't help us more.
The grounds were lovely and our only hope is the next time we visit that we make time to sample the cream tea and a beer in the beautiful garden. Thank you to you both we had a lovely stay !