- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"Really chuffed with the location of this accommodation with brean centre and short walk to beach, fab. Good parking and room as all you woul..."
"We had a lovely stay at the old rectory. We were greeted by a friendly couple who were great hosts. We stayed in a beautiful room with a fou..."
"Beautiful venue, rooms well above par, great value for money, will definitely be there again soon :)..."
"Lovely clean quiet and comfortable room would definitely recommend and will definitely be back..."
"Very helpful staff nice clean room with good parking far enough away from main activities to be quiet but close enough to walk. We have stay..."
About the hotel
At The Old Rectory a warm, friendly welcome awaits you. We are just 150 yards from golden sandy beaches and overlook the medieval church of St Bridget. We are set in one acre of private walled garden with open country views to the rear.
Accommodation consists of ground floor rooms, which are ideal for disabled guests, as they are wheelchair accessible. There are family, twin, double and single rooms, most of which are en-suite with tea and coffee making trays, and colour TV's. We look forward to welcoming you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Bar , Breakfast to go
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:22 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
First mini break with newborn baby and pup
Really chuffed with the location of this accommodation with brean centre and short walk to beach, fab.
Good parking and room as all you would expect for the price. Loved the conservatory where we enjoyed cooked breakfast, afternoon cream tea and then a glass or two of wine in the spacious garden where dog was allowed. Nice owners. They provided us with a cot when asked.
Only negative was we booked a double room, and it was a squeeze as we had cot and there was another single bed I. The room.
Would stay again. Thank you, we enjoyed two nights here!
Close to Pontins for netball tour
Room in main building very dated and musty smell also a dusting of dirt.
Bed comfy and bar on site with nice seating area. Large breakfast at cost of £5 each extra charge, only served to 9:30am on a Sunday so no lay in. walking distance to bars, restaurants, leisure park & Pontins. Ideal for 1 night stay and maybe the chalets would be more modern if staying for longer. Free Wi-Fi did not work in room, was told this was due to thick walls. Would probably stay again for netball tour visit.