- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"Beautiful venue, rooms well above par, great value for money, will definitely be there again soon :)..."
"Lovely clean quiet and comfortable room would definitely recommend and will definitely be back..."
"Very helpful staff nice clean room with good parking far enough away from main activities to be quiet but close enough to walk. We have stay..."
"LateRooms caused problems by not telling the place we had a dog but this was dealt with very professionally. We ended up in a family room so..."
About the hotel
At The Old Rectory a warm, friendly welcome awaits you. We are just 150 yards from golden sandy beaches and overlook the medieval church of St Bridget. We are set in one acre of private walled garden with open country views to the rear.
Accommodation consists of ground floor rooms, which are ideal for disabled guests, as they are wheelchair accessible. There are family, twin, double and single rooms, most of which are en-suite with tea and coffee making trays, and colour TV's. We look forward to welcoming you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:22 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Fully refunded but offered no value for money
Beautiful venue, rooms well above par, great value for money, will definitely be there again soon :)