- 40 guest reviews
"Excellent, well worth the money...."
"Beautiful house the rooms are lovely, very comfy bed, spotlessly clean and everything you need in the room. Breakfast was delicious and up t..."
"Lovely place to stay, ideal situation to visit areas.Great breakfast...."
"We just wanted one night bed and breakfast that was value for money and a local recommended the forge. It was very good, the bed was comfort..."
"The Forge is full of character, the photos don't do it justice. The room is a great size and perfect for relaxing with a lovely leather Ches..."
About the hotel
Located in the Cotswolds , the heart of rural England, The Forge is almost 200 years old and was once the village blacksmith‘s. In more recent years it has been converted into the warm and comfortable home it is today, while retaining many of the original features. Five rooms are available and all have en-suite baths with showers or a shower-room, two are equipped with Whirlpool baths, three rooms have traditional four-poster beds.
All rooms have Digital Freeview colour TV, tea and coffee facilities and other amenities to make you feel at home. Free Internet access is available on a dedicated "Guests Computer" or via our WiFi wireless network on your own laptop/notebook. We have our own off street parking. We are a totally non-smoking home and in the interests of our guests, we regretfully do not accommodate young children or pets.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
The Forge - Chipping Norton
Excellent, well worth the money.
Beautiful house the rooms are lovely, very comfy bed, spotlessly clean and everything you need in the room.
Breakfast was delicious and up to 9.30am which was great. The owners are wonderful, friendly and so helpful. Highly recommend this B&B ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️