- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Lovely, beautiful grounds, well looked after internally and externally, lots of charm, very nice! Staff serviced well, breakfast on the terr..."
"At the price paid, an amazing experience with a lovely breakfast included, lovely common rooms and roaring fire. However there was a huge di..."
About the hotel
Set on the edge of the Cotswolds, just outside the historic market town of Bicester and 5 minutes from Bicester Shopping Village. This historic country house hotel offers luxury accommodation, 2 AA rosette awarded cuisine, free Wi-Fi, free parking, a heated-outdoor Swimming pool and tennis courts. Each of the 25 luxurious en-suite bedrooms is beautifully appointed and lovingly furnished with the finest bed linens, traditional furniture and sumptuous beds.
Every room has a glass of complimentary sherry and offers a range of luxury bath & body toiletries, as well as fluffy dressing gowns, free Wi-Fi, Flat screen TVs, 24 hour room service and views over the picturesque gardens. Awarded 2 AA Rosettes, the Baron’s Hall restaurant offers the very best in fine-dining cuisine. Utilising the best in local, seasonal produce, the talented kitchen team construct an ever changing range of immaculately presented, flavoursome dishes. Guest can relax and unwind next to the hotel’s very own heated outdoor pool (open from May to September). The stunning hotel gardens also host an array of activities including the hidden knot garden, croquet lawn and the hotel’s tennis courts.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely, beautiful grounds, well looked after internally and externally, lots of charm, very nice.
Staff serviced well, breakfast on the terrace was beautiful.. The restaurant was a little pricey I would say, but there are a couple of nice little pubs down the road that serve adequate food. Perfect for a weekend away for 2
Lovely house and grounds
At the price paid, an amazing experience with a lovely breakfast included, lovely common rooms and roaring fire.
However there was a huge difference between the standard laterooms rate and the hotels advertised rate, and I would say it would be poor value for money at the regular rate as there are no 'extra' facilities at this hotel, just a nice clean big bedroom and en-suite in a well preserved historical manor house. However just exploring the grounds and relaxing in the amazing first floor lounge are worth the visit!.