This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Bonaire Villa Complex is perfectly located in a commanding position at the heart of Bonaire in a small, exclusive and quiet development on the famous La Victoria Peninsula with wonderful views of the Tramuntana Mountains and the beautiful Bay Of Puerto Pollensa. The Complex which was completed in 2011, features 8 immaculately maintained, self contained villas. Each villa features 3 double bedrooms, a fully fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, oven, hob, microwave, a spacious lounge, dining area for 6, laundry room, hot and cold air conditioning and a small private pool for each villa.
Unlimited wi-fi access is included in the room rate and also Satellite Television. The lounge also features a DVD player with a wide range of movies and music CD's available to enjoy free from reception. Each villa has a combination of en-suite (shower/and or bath) and separate bathrooms so please ask if you have a specific requirement. All bathrooms feature new fixtures and fittings. All villas also have their own laundry room and drying area which gives those touring the island or on a sporting break (golf/cycling) the chance to freshen up clothes at no extra cost. Bonaire and Es Mal Pas are quiet and prestigious residential areas, where 'well to do' Mallorquin families and Madrilenos have owned summer properties for generations. The surrounding hills feature some of the most expensive villas and chalets in the North of Mallorca - nestling amongst protected woodlands and nature reserves. In short the perfect location for a quiet, safe and peaceful family holiday. The Crocodrilo Marina and the sandy bays in Es Mal Pas, both just a few minutes walk away, lead to the "La Victoria Peninsular", with it's picnic areas under the shade of the Pine Trees, a cliff top restaurant and beach bar and the Monastery in the mountain side, that is now also a restaurant. The peninsula is a protected zone with wonderful flora and fauna - a number of scenic walks and backpacking routes literally begin from the doorstep of your villa. The Marina is small and friendly, with the Cocodrilo restaurant at the entrance gates to the marina itself. There are several restaurants, a scuba diving centre and a little supermarket. The beaches at Es Mal Pas are two sandy coves with wonderful snorkelling and clear, safe waters for children. For those who want peace and tranquility, but without isolation and within just a few minutes drive of smart bars and restaurants then the location is perfect. For those interested in golf, the famous Club De Golf Alacanada golf course is literally just on the other side of the headland, only 10 minutes drive away. Designed by renowned golf architect Robert Trent Jones Jr. the course offers a unique view over the bay of Alcudia and the small island of Alcanada from which the course takes its name. With its first class quality course, the completely natural setting and the breathtaking views, it is little wonder that the course has been voted the best in Europe. For ornithologists the area holds a wealth of birdlife all year round with both resident species and migratory birds in abundance. Walks through the protected nature reserve of the La Victoria Peninsula are literally on the doorstep. Keen cyclists already appreciate the challenges of the Mallorquin mountains and our villas make a perfect base for touring in the North of the Island - local, professionally run cycle shops will go out of their way to supply all your cycling needs - even recommend routes around the island. The road from Bon Aire leads first to Alcudia old town - approximately 5 minutes by car. Alcudia is a wonderful ' walled ' ancient town with wonderful shops, restaurants, Sunday street market and tapas bars. You'll also find 2 large supermarkets in Alcudia. The larger Port of Alcudia with it's daily ferries to Ibiza and Menorca, a wider choice of bars, restaurants and nightlife is also just a few minutes away by car. From each villa there is a view over Pollensa Bay to Puerto Pollenca itself and a day trip is highly recommended (15 minutes drive by car)
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Mountain Bike Hire , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Fishing , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Clay Pigeon Shooting , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet