- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Warm welcome, could not have been pleasanter...."
"In short the whole experience was first class, after a long day on business it was great to experience the tranquil atmosphere of this great..."
"Great location, really friendly staff. Hotel has real charm and character. We only stayed for one night, not really long enough to appreciat..."
"Arrived on a cold, blustery January day to a warm welcome from the attentive staff and a beautifully furnished cosy suite. The perfect place..."
"Culloden House Hotel is a great place for a special treat. Our room was very comfortable with a four poster bed, the en suite was spacious,..."
About the hotel
First Class Georgian Country House Hotel set in 45 acres of Gardens situated 4 miles from the City centre of Inverness and 3 miles from Inverness Airport. Awards winning cuisine, select from over 200 wines and 100 malt whiskies, voted as one of the top 60 UK restaurants by the Guardian newspaper and one of the top 200 European Golfing Hotels. Also voted by Conde Nast Traveller magazine as a Gold List property in 2006, 2010 & 2011 and Best Scottish Hotel 2006 & 2011 and winners at the Conde Nast Reader Awards for Best Hotel in the British Isles 2011, Best Hotel in Europe 2011 & 11th Best Hotel in the World 2011.
Travel & Leisure Best 500 Hotels in the World 2007 and Business Excellence Hotel for 2007. Winner of the Inverness Hotel of the Year 2009 at the Scottish Hotel of the Year Awards.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre, Sauna, Massage, Pitch n' Putt, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, CD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Culloden House Hotel in Inverness are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Culloden House Hotel
Warm welcome, could not have been pleasanter.
Top of the League
In short the whole experience was first class, after a long day on business it was great to experience the tranquil atmosphere of this great hotel together with very good food and service.