- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"Room a bit rundown. Poor nights sleep due to rattling window and noisy radiator. No tea/coffee making facilities in room. Excellent dinner t..."
"Warm welcome, could not have been pleasanter...."
"In short the whole experience was first class, after a long day on business it was great to experience the tranquil atmosphere of this great..."
About the hotel
First Class Georgian Country House Hotel set in 45 acres of Gardens situated 4 miles from the City centre of Inverness and 3 miles from Inverness Airport. Awards winning cuisine, select from over 200 wines and 100 malt whiskies, voted as one of the top 60 UK restaurants by the Guardian newspaper and one of the top 200 European Golfing Hotels. Also voted by Conde Nast Traveller magazine as a Gold List property in 2006, 2010 & 2011 and Best Scottish Hotel 2006 & 2011 and winners at the Conde Nast Reader Awards for Best Hotel in the British Isles 2011, Best Hotel in Europe 2011 & 11th Best Hotel in the World 2011.
Travel & Leisure Best 500 Hotels in the World 2007 and Business Excellence Hotel for 2007. Winner of the Inverness Hotel of the Year 2009 at the Scottish Hotel of the Year Awards.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre , Sauna , Massage , Pitch n' Putt , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Culloden House Hotel
Room a bit rundown.
Poor nights sleep due to rattling window and noisy radiator. No tea/coffee making facilities in room. Excellent dinner though price of drinks bit steep.
Culloden House Hotel
Warm welcome, could not have been pleasanter.