- 19 guest reviews
"Just a little problem : the house is on the loch side but the road too....and the noise...."
"This is a fantastic place on the shores of loch Long. Arrived to a warm welcome and room with lovely views over the loch and snow on the hil..."
"We really enjoyed our stay. We had a superior room which was very comfortable and quiet, and the room was spotless. The views from the bedro..."
"A warm welcome, very clean accommodation, very friendly service, great selection of well cooked breakfasts. Location good, view excellent. F..."
"Pleasant room, Comfortable bed, Good shower, Great breakfast. What's not to like? Excellent value for money!..."
About the hotel
Goldberry Cottage B&B is dramatically situated at the foot of the world famous Ben Arthur, better known as the "The Cobbler", and we have stunning uninterrupted views over Loch Long. We are located just outside Arrochar in Ardgartan, which is at the heart of The Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, Scotland's First National Park, and we are only 10 minutes from Loch Lomond. The area is renowned for its dramatic natural scenic beauty, and yet we are only one hour's drive from Glasgow and 45 minutes drive from Glasgow Airport.
Loch Long is a favourite place for diving, fishing and canoeing, and there is easy access to the Loch and beach directly across from Goldberry Cottage B&B. The beach leads on to a stretch of water, known to the diving community, as "Conger Alley". We are also ideally situated for walking or cycling in the hills and climbing in the Arrochar Alps.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 26/04/2012 to 30/04/2021 - Please be aware that your Credit/Debit Card details are taken only to secure your booking, and we at Goldberry Cottage require all payments to be made by cash, cheque or credit card on departure. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Just a little problem : the house is on the loch side but the road too....and the noise.
Bbrilliant little bed and breakfast
This is a fantastic place on the shores of loch Long.
Arrived to a warm welcome and room with lovely views over the loch and snow on the hills surrounding the Loch. Easy parking and each day a great breakfast and variety was pleasing. The room was very clean and a great base for exploring the area. The private entry was very good and would love to return. Many thanks to Mandy and James.