This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Beautifully furnished with plush sofas and plenty of pastel colours, Little Ships has a “seaside cottage” feel to it. In its open-plan living area, the spacious living room leads to a brand new, well-appointed kitchen with stylish oak units. There is a large bay window at the front of the accommodation.
This fills the living room with light, making it bright and airy. From the window you have views of the Royal Harbour and the busy marina. With two bedrooms, Little Ships is ideal for a family wishing to make the most of this lively area at an affordable cost. Restaurants, beaches and golf courses are all within easy reach. The quality of the accommodation added to its magnificent seafront setting make it a sensational base for a holiday in Ramsgate.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, Radio
- In room facilities
- Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/06/2012 to 30/06/2021 - Please be advised that although your credit card/ debit card details are taken to secure your booking - all payments must be made as per the cancellation policy. The LateRooms.com rates for My Seaside Luxury - Little Ships in Ramsgate are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet