This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Old Bridge is a handsome, ivy-clad, 18th century townhouse hotel. It sits on the banks of the River Ouse, but also on the edge of the town centre. Its atmosphere balances that of a professionally run 'boutique' hotel and a relaxed, bustling inn; a popular destination; for both the local community and visitors to the area.
It is a privately owned and run and has won 3 Stars and a Gold Award from visit Britain for 5 years in a row. It is rated highly by all hotels and food guides and has twice won the award for the best restaurant wine list in the UK. There is a wine shop on site with 24 bottles always open to taste. The busy restaurant is open every day and snacks and room service are available.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet