- 2 guest reviews
"We stayed at the Larchwood recently for two nights and can recommend the B&B for great location close to shops and bars and restaurants and..."
About the hotel
Family run and privately owned with 11 bedrooms , right in the centre of Scunthorpe, yet far away enough from any noise. Free use of wireless internet . We cater for short and long term stays and offer standard and en-suite rooms.
Plenty of bars and restaurants within a few minutes walking distance. Distance to the train station: less than 5 minutes walking - distance to the newly opened Baths Hall less than 10 minutes walking distance. Free car parking from 6 pm to 8 am Monday to Sunday . FREE ALL DAY SATURDAY . BOOKING IN TIMES ARE BETWEEN 5PM AND 8PM AN ARRIVAL TIME IS REQUIRED FOR THIS HOTEL . AFTER BOOKING PLEASE CONTACT HOTEL WITH ARRIVAL TIME . CASH AND COMPANY CHEQUES ONLY .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 27/01/2014 to 12/01/2023 - PLEASE PROVIDE AN ARRIVAL TIME IT IS NEEDED FOR THIS HOTEL . BOOKING IN TIMES ARE 5PM till 8 PM . CASH OR COMPANY CHEQUES ONLY . The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Larchwood B&B stay
We stayed at the Larchwood recently for two nights and can recommend the B&B for great location close to shops and bars and restaurants and walking distance to the Baths Hall where we went to see Jimmy Carr (who was brill).
Taria the landlady was lovely, friendly, helpful and naturally a caring person which made our stay great. Thanks a lot.