- 13 guest reviews
"From the moment we arrived, Helen made us feel welcome. The accommodation was first class. Excellent value for money. We'd definitely stay a..."
"had a wonderful stay in this fantastic "apartment", extremely spacious, quiet and clean. would fully recommend it, a brisk 10 minute walk in..."
"My husband and I received a warm welcome from hostess Helen, who is rightly proud of her lovely home - Little Brug oozes character and charm..."
"Lovely place to stay. We had our own entrance/hallway with small fridge, sitting room, two bedrooms and bathroom, so lots more space than th..."
"Very hospitable with a warm welcome. A lovely place in a great location. The bed was wonderful. The breakfasts were very tasty...."
About the hotel
A lovely old house set in private grounds with free onsite parking. Guests benefit from their own entrance, snug and dining/sitting room in a separate area of the house ensuring complete privacy. Breakfast at a time to suit and flexible check in and out times.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/03/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note, we only accept cash for your stay. This is paid on departure. Thankyou The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent - Thoroughly recommended
From the moment we arrived, Helen made us feel welcome.
The accommodation was first class. Excellent value for money. We'd definitely stay again if we are in the area. Thank you.
Little Brug B&B
had a wonderful stay in this fantastic "apartment", extremely spacious, quiet and clean.
would fully recommend it, a brisk 10 minute walk into Bridgnorth - torch required if returning after dark accross the playing field.