- 16 guest reviews
"Lovely place to stay. We had our own entrance/hallway with small fridge, sitting room, two bedrooms and bathroom, so lots more space than th..."
"Very hospitable with a warm welcome. A lovely place in a great location. The bed was wonderful. The breakfasts were very tasty...."
"A warm welcome a lovely place ,the room was clean,tidy and plenty of room ...."
"It was a privilege to share the owners' wonderful home. The accommodation is spacious and full of character and Helen, the host, was friendl..."
"Enjoyed our one night stay here on our cycle tour. Very well looked after and lovely breakfast...."
About the hotel
Little Brug is a lovely old house 10 minutes walk from Bridgnorth. Our guest accommodation comprises entrance, snug, large sitting/ dining room, bedrooms and bathroom. As we only have one set of guests at a time you are assured complete privacy and total relaxation.
It's very quiet here and the views over the fields, down the valley are lovely. Our breakfast is served at a time to suit you and is made with meat from our award winning Shropshire butcher with the rest of our ingredients being local and seasonal where possible. We are a very friendly bunch and love having people to stay!
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 28/03/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note, we only accept cash for your stay. This is paid on departure. Thankyou The LateRooms.com rates for Little Brug B&B in BRIDGNORTH are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely base for a weekend away
Lovely place to stay.
We had our own entrance/hallway with small fridge, sitting room, two bedrooms and bathroom, so lots more space than the average B&B. The main bedroom was large and comfortable, with a small dressing room, and an additional twin room which would be fine for kids. We really enjoyed having our own lounge with sofas, bookcases and an open fire. The owner, Helen, was charming, friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fab. Location was good too - a short pleasant walk from the centre of Bridgnorth.
Very hospitable with a warm welcome.
A lovely place in a great location. The bed was wonderful. The breakfasts were very tasty.