- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"My dad and i stayed here for one night as we had a liverpool experience to go to at Anfield, this was a great value for money as every where..."
"The accommodation was excellent for the price we paid. Room was clean and tidy, bathroom was basic but then we didn't need much. You wouldn'..."
"It's supreme budget but if you're happy enough with that then u cant go wrong. It's like a mix between a basic hostel twin room and a privat..."
"Great value for money - where else could you stay so cheap in a city centre. Also great for travellers with accessibility requirements - all..."
"As me and the wife had a anfield stadium tour booked we wanted somewhere close by to stay and this place was only a couple of miles from the..."
About the hotel
Westfield Lodge is located on the Greenbank Sports Academy site and offers accommodation in either en-suite, shared facility or dormitory rooms. There are 2 twin en-suite, 2 triple en-suite, 1 triple and 1 twin with shared facility. All of Westfield Lodge’s rooms and facilities are wheelchair accessible.
The location is convenient for City Centre attractions and has great transport links. Onsite parking is also available for guests. Breakfast not included. There is a café on site serving a variety of foods. PLEASE NOTE: Towels are not provided and there are no TVs in the rooms
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Fitness Centre, Badminton, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Westfield Lodge in Liverpool are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Over night stay with my dad
My dad and i stayed here for one night as we had a liverpool experience to go to at Anfield, this was a great value for money as every where was expensive due to the racing at Aintree being on, ok for a one night stay, staff very friendly, facilities ok for a night to put your head down, clean and tidy
You get what you pay for
If like us you are on a tight budget then you cannot really expect much more.
There are no frills. The room consists of a bed and wardrobe. No WI FI ,no towels , and in our case no hot water for bathing. We were assured this was a plumbing issue and not the norm. This did not really help as we were unable to bath for the two night stay. We were informed the bus stop was directly outside the accommodation. Quite true there is a bus stop but not one which goes to Liverpool centre, that was a further fifteen minute hike away. The room was warm and the single bed sleepable. This is basically student accommodation or stag party rooms where the guests may not be too fussy about home comforts.