- 1 guest reviews
"Warm welcome on arrival. Shown to our room which was lovely. David then gave us ideas of places to take my grandson for something to eat and..."
About the hotel
An elegant Victorian townhouse with spacious and comfortable bedrooms, located in a smart residential street within an easy walk to the river, museum, shops, restaurants, swimming pool and the rail station. Located between Carlisle and Dumfries and a few miles from Gretna, we are perfectly placed for the North Lakes, Hadrians Wall and The Borders. Visit nearby sites such as Caerlaverock castle and Sweetheart Abbey or cycle through the forests of Mabie or Ae.
Fish the River Annan for salmon or play golf at nearby Powfoot or Southerness courses.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Our Stay at the Old Rectory.
Warm welcome on arrival.
Shown to our room which was lovely. David then gave us ideas of places to take my grandson for something to eat and we went to the Cafe Royal which was very good.
Breakfast at the B & B was 5 star.
To summarise I can certainly recommend The Old Rectory and already have done.