- 20 guest reviews
"The accommodation was lovely, the four poster bed and jacuzzi bath were amazing. Slept very well and had a nice choice for breakfast. The st..."
"I stayed at this hotel midweek, and after a late arrival had some great bar food and then a good night sleep in a clean and comfortable room..."
"Excellent venue and helpful curtious staff. Thank you for making it a special day...."
"If visiting the area again I would definitely stay here. Rooms are nice/comfy/clean, staff were very helpful and the breakfast was fantastic..."
"very helpful staff on arrival eating on the dear side..."
About the hotel
Little Silver Country Hotel is a traditional, enchanting retreat, where you can relax in luxury, indulge yourself with fine food and drink, whilst enjoying the comfort of a homely and friendly atmosphere. Set in the Weald of Kent, in the heart of the Garden of England, there is a host of country pursuits to enjoy and interesting places to see. The hotel offers a peaceful location and standards of excellence with exquisitely decorated bedrooms including four-poster beds, spa baths and stunning bedroom suites.
Renowned for its friendly atmosphere, Oaks Restaurant offers an inspired dining experience. Using fresh, local, seasonal products, you can enjoy a traditional cuisine prepared with flair, care and creativity. Blending contemporary with tradition the hotel caters for private guests and businesses alike, in both cases offering comfortable surroundings and personal attention to ensure your visit is beyond compare. It’s a place for you to enjoy the finer things in life.
Showing Thursday 11 February 2016 to Friday 12 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice for a little get away!
The accommodation was lovely, the four poster bed and jacuzzi bath were amazing.
Slept very well and had a nice choice for breakfast. The staff were all very happy and helpful.
Great customer service is alive and well at this hotel.
I stayed at this hotel midweek, and after a late arrival had some great bar food and then a good night sleep in a clean and comfortable room.
What sets this hotel aside from pretty much every other place I stay is the customer service. Every member of staff was helpful and polite. It looked like it was a great place to work.