- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Nice experience, proper customer service, good value for money, quirky small town close by to explore...."
"We stayed for one night midweek on route to an event & had a very pleasant quiet stay, the hotel is ideal for the mature traveller with very..."
"Couldn't fault my stay at this hotel. Staff extremely friendly and helpful from check-in to check-out...."
"The accommodation was lovely, the four poster bed and jacuzzi bath were amazing. Slept very well and had a nice choice for breakfast. The st..."
"I stayed at this hotel midweek, and after a late arrival had some great bar food and then a good night sleep in a clean and comfortable room..."
About the hotel
Little Silver Country Hotel is a traditional, enchanting retreat, where you can relax in luxury, indulge yourself with fine food and drink, whilst enjoying the comfort of a homely and friendly atmosphere. Set in the Weald of Kent, in the heart of the Garden of England, there is a host of country pursuits to enjoy and interesting places to see. The hotel offers a peaceful location and standards of excellence with exquisitely decorated bedrooms including four-poster beds, spa baths and stunning bedroom suites.
Renowned for its friendly atmosphere, Oaks Restaurant offers an inspired dining experience. Using fresh, local, seasonal products, you can enjoy a traditional cuisine prepared with flair, care and creativity. Blending contemporary with tradition the hotel caters for private guests and businesses alike, in both cases offering comfortable surroundings and personal attention to ensure your visit is beyond compare. It’s a place for you to enjoy the finer things in life.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Little Silver Country Hotel
Nice experience, proper customer service, good value for money, quirky small town close by to explore.
A nice quiet retreat
We stayed for one night midweek on route to an event & had a very pleasant quiet stay, the hotel is ideal for the mature traveller with very good waitress service for food & drink with an overall cosy feel.