- 23 guest reviews
"Friendly staff. Great food in the restaurant. Clean accomodation. About 15 mins into the city centre. I would happily stay here again...."
"Only downside to this stay was the traffic noise from the A24 outside. However windows are double glazed and traffic less at night so we wer..."
"Comfortable & spacious accommodation..."
"Very happy, hotel was lovely. Very friendly people...."
"Enjoyed my stay...."
About the hotel
A family-owned 3-star Hotel just six miles outside the City Centre in a quiet suburb, the Ivanhoe has 2 restaurants, 3 bars and individual attention second to none. The Hotel began its existence back in the 1800s but needless to say many changes have taken place in the intervening years and the old inn has been transformed into a thoroughly modern hotel to meet the demands of today's discerning guests with Wi-fi throughout.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly hotel just outside Belfast
Great food in the restaurant. Clean accomodation. About 15 mins into the city centre. I would happily stay here again.
Only downside to this stay was the traffic noise from the A24 outside.
However windows are double glazed and traffic less at night so we were able to get a good night's sleep.