- 56 guest reviews
"Good location, friendly staff , great room ( but no BBC channels on the TV or radio??) Had to run shower a few mins for hot but bathroom exc..."
"Always good, modern clean rooms, nice new showers, friendly staff, a little hard to find without local knowledge, but right on the A1, and s..."
"Although somewhat removed from local town centres this hotel represented very good value with pleasantly furnished rooms and bathrooms toget..."
"During the three nights we stayed, we cannot fault the service from all the staff. They were friendly and willing to help at a moments notic..."
"Pleasant hotel very close to A1 but quiet. Room was spacious with a great shower and bathroom. Breakfast plentiful and cooked to order. Food..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Bowes Incline Family Owned Country Pub and Hotel The Hotel maintains the 18 en-suite rooms and warm, friendly welcome which have made it extremely popular with visitors to the region. However, it is as an eating place that visitors will see the greatest changes to the Hotel. The property has been carefully redesigned to accommodate over 100 diners and yet maintain a relaxed atmosphere The new design acknowledges the importance of the Bowes Incline in regional industrial history and uses it to produce an interesting, intimate and smoke-free setting in which you can enjoy dishes from a menu created to be both appealing and tempting.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Bowes Incline Hotel in Chester le Street are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Room had dirty used cups in, bin had rubbish in and had generally not been made ready - this was rectified and I had a complimentary evening meal.The standard of food was poor being very ordinary both in the evening and breakfast which was very disappointing.
The staff were friendly and tried their best.
Night stay over in Sunderland
Good location, friendly staff , great room ( but no BBC channels on the TV or radio??) Had to run shower a few mins for hot but bathroom excellent.
Evening meal of fish n chips ok , bit greasy but ok and a nice pint .