- 7 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff and excellent breakfast. The bed and bedding was a little tired. Nice bathroom and towels...."
"Me and my Mum stayed in the twin room for 1 night whilst visiting relatives in Allendale, I am so glad I picked the Allendale tea rooms, we..."
"We were greeted with a warm welcome and tea and scones -lovely. The Allendale locals were very friendly, if you want a place to go to in Nor..."
"We enjoyed staying in this pretty, small village away from the hordes visiting Hadrian's Wall. Our hosts were friendly and helpful, and our..."
"Friendly, clean and central location in Allendale. Really enjoyed our stay and hope to return...."
About the hotel
Situated in the heart of the North Peninnes, an 18th Century Grade 2 listed building in the centre of the village offering well-appointed bedrooms, a friendly atmosphere and service. The Tea Rooms serve homemade cake and produce and upon arrival guests are offered a complimentary pot of tea and a homemade scone. 12 miles from historic Hexham and 15 miles from Hardrians Wall.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A warm welcome
Very friendly staff and excellent breakfast.
The bed and bedding was a little tired. Nice bathroom and towels.
A wonderful place to stay
Me and my Mum stayed in the twin room for 1 night whilst visiting relatives in Allendale, I am so glad I picked the Allendale tea rooms, we were given a very warm welcome by Wendy, and tea and homemade scones brought up to our room on arrival.
The room was spacious, with lovely furnishings and spotlessly clean, the bathroom was modern and spotless, there was everything and more you could possibly need, including dressing gowns, hand cream, and all the toiletries you needed, plus hairdryer and plentiful tea, coffee milk and bisuits. The breakfast was delicious, we had fresh fruit salad and yoghut, full english and toast with homemade jam and marmalade. Everything is done with attention to detail, the tea room is charming with plenting of information about the surrounding areas, We thoroughly enjoyed our stay, would recommend everyone and hope to return, thank you Wendy and Graham.