- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"I paid £14 per night extra to have an executive room, but the only difference was a bigger bed and a very slightly bigger room. There was on..."
"I arrived very late and the staff looked after me, Robert even stayed and kept me talking,nice clean hotel..."
"We didn't arrive at the hotel until 11pm and so went straight to the bar! We had excellent, friendly service. Every part of the hotel seemed..."
"After a 10 hour very lucky to find this place Friendly staff, well kept, nice bar, comfy bed, quiet room and nice breakfast. Shame I have t..."
"Generally had a nice stay, were upgraded to a nice room, staff were friendly and breakfast was ok...."
About the hotel
The Avonbridge offers all the benefits from being a family friendly hotel combined with the passion, care and attention to detail of a family run business. We are located in Hamilton, a historic town on the outskirts of Glasgow with excellent road and rail links to the rest of Scotland. Stylish fully equipped bedrooms and Executive Suites(all Executive suites are located in our annex building a short 2 min walk from the main hotel ) to guarantee a good nights rest.
Luxurious Honeymoon Suite with ornate four poster bed and Jacuzzi bath. Elegant function suites ranging from the opulent La Gran Sala to the intimate La Primavera Fully equipped professional meeting rooms for conferences and exhibitions. Stunning, newly renovated Conservatory Restaurant where chef Francesco Stefanelli celebrates his passion for modern Italian cooking
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/07/2012 to 31/07/2017 - PLEASE NOTE ALL EXECUTIVE & SUPERIOR ROOMS AND OUR HONEYMOON SUITE ARE LOCATED IN OUR ANNEX BUILDING . PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING A FUNCTION IN THE HOTEL MANY THANK The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Executive Room !
I paid £14 per night extra to have an executive room, but the only difference was a bigger bed and a very slightly bigger room.
There was only one robe and slippers in a double room!. The toiletries were very poor and there weren't any tissues. The breakfast was quite good, but no brown bread for two days. The food in the restaurant was very good and the menu was excellent.
I arrived very late and the staff looked after me, Robert even stayed and kept me talking,nice clean hotel