- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"Hotel was virtually full yet they managed to accommodate me at short notice, in a relatively quiet part of the hotel. Being the new year ce..."
"Upon arrival about 9.30pm I was given my room key but no information about meal times or my room location until I asked. The room was very c..."
"Whist on business I have stayed at the Avonbridge Hotel for three years now, and always found the hotel to be clean, staff to be courteous a..."
"Upon arrival, the staff were very pleasant and helpful took us to our room helped with luggage showed us around the room really helpful...."
"Excellent stay, value for money, great staff, warm welcome and good service..."
About the hotel
The Avonbridge offers all the benefits from being a family friendly hotel combined with the passion, care and attention to detail of a family run business. We are located in Hamilton, a historic town on the outskirts of Glasgow with excellent road and rail links to the rest of Scotland. Stylish fully equipped bedrooms and Executive Suites(all Executive suites are located in our annex building a short 2 min walk from the main hotel ) to guarantee a good nights rest.
Luxurious Honeymoon Suite with ornate four poster bed and Jacuzzi bath. Elegant function suites ranging from the opulent La Gran Sala to the intimate La Primavera Fully equipped professional meeting rooms for conferences and exhibitions. Stunning, newly renovated Conservatory Restaurant where chef Francesco Stefanelli celebrates his passion for modern Italian cooking
Showing Saturday 18 April 2015 to Sunday 19 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/07/2012 to 31/07/2017 - PLEASE NOTE ALL EXECUTIVE & SUPERIOR ROOMS AND OUR HONEYMOON SUITE ARE LOCATED IN OUR ANNEX BUILDING . PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU ARE NOT ATTENDING A FUNCTION IN THE HOTEL MANY THANK The LateRooms.com rates for Avonbridge Hotel in hamilton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was virtually full yet they managed to accommodate me at short notice, in a relatively quiet part of the hotel.
Being the new year celebration time
Room was adequate, breakfast was one of the best I have ever enjoyed
Upon arrival about 9.30pm I was given my room key but no information about meal times or my room location until I asked.
The room was very clean and tidy and the shower was great. The bar staff were very friendly but the only food available at 9.30pm was pizza which was ok. Breakfast was very nice with plenty of variety. I would have liked to have arrived earlier to sampled the food and the hotel properly but it was an enjoyable short stay.