This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Waves is four star silver award B&B in the beautiful South Cliff area of Scarborough on the Yorkshire coast and just outside the North York Moors National Park. The cosy Victorian house has seven stylish rooms with modern decor, pure white Egyptian cotton linen, feature handmade wooden furniture, Freeview, fair-trade teas, real coffee and bottled water. The fantastic breakfast menu has received a breakfast award and includes free range full English breakfast and other options, including vegetarian choices and home baked bread, made with organic local ingredients.
Free parking, free Wi-Fi. Enjoy home-made cookies and play the jukebox and vinyl in the cool retro lounge. Close to the Spa Complex and beach, near local restaurants and pubs and a short walk to the town centre and Hull University Scarborough Campus.
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet