This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Waves is four star silver award B&B in the beautiful South Cliff area of Scarborough on the Yorkshire coast and just outside the North York Moors National Park. The cosy Victorian house has seven stylish rooms with modern decor, pure white Egyptian cotton linen, feature handmade wooden furniture, Freeview, fair-trade teas, real coffee and bottled water. The fantastic breakfast menu has received a breakfast award and includes free range full English breakfast and other options, including vegetarian choices and home baked bread, made with organic local ingredients.
Free parking, free Wi-Fi. Enjoy home-made cookies and play the jukebox and vinyl in the cool retro lounge. Close to the Spa Complex and beach, near local restaurants and pubs and a short walk to the town centre and Hull University Scarborough Campus.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Waves - Coastal Bed & Breakfast in Scarborough are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet