- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Looks a bit tired from outside, but room was very clean, roomy and quiet. There is an Indian Restaurant within the hotel which was a reasona..."
"A great nights sleep. Really friendly and helpful staff . Loved the room too..."
"The Grange was brilliant, away from the madding crowd but only awe minutes drive to the park and ride to get into Bristol. Breakfast was fir..."
"Room was clean and reasonably furnished although beds/mattresses were a little tired and not particularly comfortable. Location is good and..."
"I really appreciated the simplicity of how this room has been made into an accessible room. It wasn't over the top, it had a ramp to the doo..."
About the hotel
Located between Bath and Bristol, The Grange Hotel offers a friendly atmosphere where our staff ensure personal service at all times. There is on site parking and local bus links to Bath and Bristol including a Park & Ride. Keynsham railway station is also local and Bristol International Airport is only 12 miles away.
The rooms offer colour Freeview TV, hospitality tray, hair dryer and trouser press. New twin room with wheelchair access and walk in wet room now open. For special occasions, please contact us as we can arrange champagne or flowers in your room. We are pleased to have the new on-site restaurant Keynsham Spice, which opened in February 2015 and serves authentic Indian cuisine in the comfortable refurbished Hotel. Keynsham Spice offers both a special night out and an affordable mid-week dining experience. Booking is advisable.
- Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
64% would recommend it to a friend
One Night Stay on Business Alone
Looks a bit tired from outside, but room was very clean, roomy and quiet.
There is an Indian Restaurant within the hotel which was a reasonable price and the food was good. The hotel is a short walk (10 mins) to the town centre and railway station. Would stay again.
A great nights sleep.
Really friendly and helpful staff . Loved the room too