This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Charming building Anglo-Norman in 1870, ideally situated between Normandy and Picardy. Hotel La Villa Marine offers well appointed rooms following a holiday by the sea The restaurant offers a cuisine that combines local produce and inventive cuisine. You can enjoy the lounge bar for a drink before or after dinner while admiring the sea views, cliffs and port.
Our team welcomes you from 7:30 to 22:00 every day, access to floors is by stairs or elevator. Breakfast is served from 7:00 to 9:30 Tuesday through Friday and from 8:00 to 10:00 Saturday to Monday. Our restaurant is open from 12:15 to 13:30 and from 19:15 until 21:00 (until 21:30 on weekends and in July / August). Closed Saturday lunch. Closed Sunday evening except July and August and Sunday afternoon except Easter to November 15.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for La Villa Marine in Le-Tréport is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet