This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Dating back to the 1800's, the Millbrook Lodge Hotel was once a Church of Ireland Rectory, but has since come under the family ownership of the Maguire Hotels Group. Situated on the outskirts of Ballynahinch, on the main road to Newcastle and the scenic beauty of the Mourne Mountains, the Millbrook Lodge occupies an extremely tranquil setting within 6 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds. Located 20 minutes away from Belfast City Centre and the new Titanic Quarter, and close to many of N.
I. scenic attractions including The Saint Patrick's Centre, Down Museum, Saint Patrick's Grave, Castlewellan Forest Park, Newcastle Promenade, Down Cathedral, Inch Abbey, Delamont Country Park, Tullymore Forest Park, Hillsborough Castle and the Mountains of Mourne. The hotel is located only a 35 minute drive from George Best City Airport and Belfast International Airport which can be easily accessed through public transport. Inside the character and charm of the Victorian building has been carefully maintained, while the modern comfort and amenities have been seemlessly integrated to make your stay in one of our 16 individually designed bedrooms a memorable one. All the bedrooms are en-suite and offer superior comfort, direct-dial telephone, TV, trouser press and tea/coffee-making facilities. The Millbrook Lodge provides comprehensive facilities and menus for Weddings, Banquets and Conferences.
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet