This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In Saint Prix, a picturesque small village in the Val d'Oise, a stone's throw away from the A115 and the A15, a charming little hotel with 8 personalised rooms welcomes you. In the old village of Saint Prix, a few paces away from the XIIth century village church, on the road leading to the forest of Montmorency, we invite you to have a taste of the tranquility only to be found in a village on the hills of Paris. Whether you want to have walks in the forest, go mountain biking, horse riding or try your skills at the nearby golf course and ranch, you are sure to appreciate the tourist highlights of the Val d'Oise and Vexin.
As soon as you walk through the door, you will be soothed by the quiet, cosy and yet opulent athmosphere of the Petit Salon. All you need to do is choose your room
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet