This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Bed and Breakfast & Country Guest House, St Andrews The Old Station, St Andrews, is a refurbished Victorian railway station set in 2 acres of delightful gardens just 2 miles from St Andrews, the Home of Golf. Just 5 minutes drive from St Andrews, The Old Station Guest House provides luxury accommodation in beautiful surroundings. In the immediate vicinity of this deluxe Bed and Breakfast accommodation, you will find St Andrews championship golf courses, wonderful walking, cycle ways, superb beaches, castles, historic houses, quaint Fife fishing villages and much more.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
- Pitch n' Putt, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Old Station in St Andrews are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet