- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"When I arrived there was no reference from Laterooms about my booking but they made me feel very relaxed and offered to help me get a case o..."
"Very comfortable stay..."
"Its not cheap.Its a quality hotel with a seaview from your breakfast table and bedroom. Did not have an evening meal here. We had no complai..."
"Travelling with 95 year old mother, our second visit on her request as such a relaxed, caring atmosphere, nothing too much trouble, and situ..."
About the hotel
The Pines Hotel enjoys an unrivalled position with a magnificent view over Swanage Bay on the South coast of Dorset near the historic village of Corfe Castle on the Isle of Purbeck. The Hotel enjoys an excellent AA Rating of 79%. Swanage is a gateway town to The Jurassic Coast , set in an area of great natural beauty and retains much of the charm of its Victorian heritage.
It is an ideal location for the discerning visitor at any time of the year. The surrounding area offers great variety, from the medieval history of Corfe Castle and its hinterland of Hardy’s "Wessex", to the major cosmopolitan resort of nearby Bournemouth. Many of our comfortable, well-appointed bedrooms have outstanding Sea Views. All have Private Ensuite Facilities, Flatscreen Freeview TV, Free Wi-Fi, Direct Dial Telephone and Baby Listening via a Mobile Handset for your convenience. Our Seaview Lounges and Seaview Restaurant are on the level with easy access. The Head Chef is justly proud of his excellent reputation. His "raison d’être" is to delight guests with a variety of splendid menus. With his enthusiastic team he uses only the finest fresh produce and makes full use of local specialities. The Restaurant is personally supervised by an experienced Manager who ensures that you will receive the friendly, attentive service necessary to enjoy your meal – complimented by a wide choice of wines from the cellar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 11/03/2012 to 11/03/2021 - Our Private steps to the Beach are currently out of use. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
When I arrived there was no reference from Laterooms about my booking but they made me feel very relaxed and offered to help me get a case out of my car.
They said that there was no problem and that they would sort things out. I had booked a single room but they gave me a room with a double and single bed. There was always a warm welcome on arrival and a happy face to wish you a good day as you left in the morning.