This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Surrounded by a forest, this 18th-century chateau is situated between Vierzon and Chateauroux. It is within 2 km from exit 9 on the A20 motorway. All soundproofed rooms are stylish and feature antique furnuiture and views of the courtyard or forest.
All rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi access, a TV and have a private bathroom. Ror groups upon reservation, In the evenings, Chateau De Chesne serves dishes made with produce from the Berry region. Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the main dining room or on the terrace. The location of this bed and breakfast provides easy access to the Loire Valley. Guest can visit castles and wineries of the region such as Castle Valencay, which is 25km away. Guests also have access to the children’s playground and the gardens with a terrace. Free parking and bicycle rental are available.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet