- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed in August 2014 after reading excellent reviews. I have to say this is the only review I have ever written in my life but felt it dese..."
About the hotel
Welcome toTy Gronfa Luxury Bed and Breakfast. Positioned in the heart of the Brecon Beacons National Park Ty Gronfa is a family run Luxury Bed and Breakfast, set in it's own grounds in the welsh country side, just outside the quaint village of Pontsticill with it's two good pub/restaurants. Ty Gronfa offers you a high quality fresh crisp contemporary accommodation, where you will feel at home and relaxed in clean comfortable friendly surroundings.
The spacious rooms have luxury on suites with Coffee Tea and Ironing Facilities / Hair Dryer/ TV DVD. You will be able to explore the Brecon Beacons with it's spectacular views from the time you set off from the door, The beacons is a haven for walking cycling canoeing, or just pure relaxation. Taff Fechan Reservoir is only yards away with spectacular views of the mountains, and the Brecon Mountain railway is a very popular steam train which runs past the house. Morlais Castle Golf club is only minutes away, you will have easy access to all major roads to towns and cities in South Wales. The Historic town of Merthyr Tydfil with it's Industrial Heritage and Cyfartha Castle Built by the Ironmaster Crawshay in 1824 are well worth a visit, and Merthyr Tydfil now boasts a new leisure centre with brilliant swimming pools.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 03/02/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note that although you are requested to provide your card details when booking, we only accept cash payment for your stay. Thankyou. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
John and Tina 1/8/2014
Stayed in August 2014 after reading excellent reviews.
I have to say this is the only review I have ever written in my life but felt it deserved it. The Accomodation was superb, the location was excellent and Alan and Yvonne the owners were really genuine people who couldn't do enough for us. Food was first class and Alan took time to show us his Boxing collection which was really interesting. Would love to go back.