This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Penny Farthing is situated in the picturesque honey pot town of Bawtry, just a short distance from the A1, and Robin Hood airport. The Penny farthing is the ideal place to stay to enjoy home cooked food and live entertainment all year round. There are many things to do nearby that makes Bawtry the perfect place to stay.
Bawtry provides the home for high class shopping during the day, and an electric friendly atmosphere during the evenings. Just a short distance away is the famous Doncaster Racecourse and shopping complex, along with Ice skating, swimming and bowling facilities. Check into your accomodation with the friendly staff at the main bar, accesed at the front of the building. The room rates include a full english breakfast served from 9. 00 till 10. 30.
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Penny Farthing in DONCASTER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet