- Very Good
- 102 guest reviews
"I was a little unsure when booking a stay at a Wetherspoons pub/hotel but was truly surprised. A lovely modern room that was clean and comfo..."
"Really enjoyed our one night stay. Wish it could have been longer but the hotel was fully booked! The staff are always excellent in Wethersp..."
"Nice hotel, given a twin roomed overlooking the town square, 'it will be quieter than the twin room over looking one of the main roads into..."
"Lovely hotel rooms were very clean and spacious. Only stayed 1 night but wished it was more will definitely be back soon. Relaxing bar area..."
"This hotel is very central with easy access..."
About the hotel
FREE WI-FI The Castle Hotel is an old coaching house and is located in St Peter’s Square, in the centre of Ruthin. The majestic building is in a stunning location, in a town which boasts more listed buildings than any other in north Wales. The town’s hill-top location provides beautiful views across the Clwydian Hills – a taster for all that there is to enjoy in the area.
All of the hotel’s 17 bedrooms are en suite with comfortable sealy beds and include complimentary mineral water, tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer and Digital flatscreen Television. Breakfast is served from 7am until noon and our full food menu is served until 11pm daily. Please note we offer limited parking on site however there is a pay and display car park adjacent that does not charge from 5pm - 8am.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 12/11/2013 to 20/12/2013 - FREE WIFI NOW IN ALL BEDROOMS AS WELL AS PUBLIC AREAS The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Surprising stay - exceeded my expectations
I was a little unsure when booking a stay at a Wetherspoons pub/hotel but was truly surprised.
A lovely modern room that was clean and comfortable. Wetherspoons offer excellent value for money and I would definatly stay at one of their places again.
The only bad point my room had a interconnecting doors with the next room, and I could hear their TV and conversations. They were up until late and I could not sleep due to their noise. Better soundproofing between connecting doors would be great.
Really enjoyed our one night stay.
Wish it could have been longer but the hotel was fully booked. The staff are always excellent in Wetherspoons. The food and drinks are superb value for money. Once again some great guest beers to drink. Can't wait for our next trip.