- 80 guest reviews
"The hotel was very clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly and helpful. It was a very hot day when we arrived and we were offered..."
"Front of house could have done with being friendlier...."
"We had arrived hungry and a menu was in our rooms. Lovely choice. So we chose and went down but only car snacks available. Very tired from t..."
"I stay here frequently. It's in a great location, close to major routes. Always clean, friendly staff and the food is good...."
"When approaching the Ramada it looked very tired and dated ,and I had just read the reviews which were awful ,but we checked in very quickly..."
About the hotel
In the Warwickshire countryside, close to historic and beautiful Warwick, Royal Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Stratford upon Avon, the Ramada Warwick is in pretty grounds overlooking the River Avon. The Ramada Warwick is a highly stylish and modern hotel, with a great restaurant on site. The Kavi Restaurant offers a great dining experience with Indian, Italian and English cuisine.
Attractions within a short drive include Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford upon Avon; Warwick and its stunning medieval castle; beautiful Georgian buildings in Royal Leamington Spa; and Kenilworth, with its spectacular castle ruins. The hotel has extensive conference, banqueting and wedding services available. The hotel is under new management and is currently undergoing refurbishments.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/02/2015 to 29/02/2020 - Guest paying cash need to provide Photo ID & £50 refundable Deposit on arrival. Please note that the credit card used to book must be shown on arrival. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by parents. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Great overnight stay
The hotel was very clean and comfortable and the staff very friendly and helpful.
It was a very hot day when we arrived and we were offered a fan as well as the air conditioning which improved our comfort. The bed was so comfortable, we did not want to get up the next morning. We had the best nights sleep. Breakfast was very good with a substantial choice to suit every palate. Although it was on the main road with a great deal of traffic, we were not disturbed once the windows were closed. The only issue we had was that we were advised our credit card was not accepted by the hotel with no explanation so we had to use a debit card.
Almost perfect stay, if not for the burn of a light fitting in the bathroom.
Front of house could have done with being friendlier.