- 82 guest reviews
"When approaching the Ramada it looked very tired and dated ,and I had just read the reviews which were awful ,but we checked in very quickly..."
"Great value for money, we booked a couple of hours before arrival through LateRooms.com as they offered the best price.We upgraded to an exe..."
"Lovely clean room, delicious breakfast, polite staff. All helped towards a memorable night would and will definitely return...."
About the hotel
In the Warwickshire countryside, close to historic and beautiful Warwick, Royal Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and Stratford upon Avon, the Ramada Warwick is in pretty grounds overlooking the River Avon. The Ramada Warwick is a highly stylish and modern hotel, with a great restaurant on site. The Kavi Restaurant offers a great dining experience with Indian, Italian and English cuisine.
Attractions within a short drive include Shakespeare’s birthplace in Stratford upon Avon; Warwick and its stunning medieval castle; beautiful Georgian buildings in Royal Leamington Spa; and Kenilworth, with its spectacular castle ruins. The hotel has extensive conference, banqueting and wedding services available. The hotel is under new management and is currently undergoing refurbishments.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/02/2015 to 29/02/2020 - Guest paying cash need to provide Photo ID & £50 refundable Deposit on arrival. Please note that the credit card used to book must be shown on arrival. Minors under 18 must be accompanied by parents. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Could improve with small adjustments
The overall stay was satisfactory however it could be improved with a couple of small adjustments.
The curtain track was very poor not enough rings to support it so it sagged everywhere and looked very shabby setting the standard the wrong way. The lights were a poor standard of bright white fluorescent which along with the boring white painted satin walls made it feel cheap and nasty. I was in room 222 and the door handle and door had been repeated badly giving a poor image apart from these points overall the hotel is ok but it could be made warmer and a bit more classy with a little improvement
Room was tired.
There was a dirty plate from room service outside room I asked them to move. They didn't. Bar closed promptly at 11pm and we were asked to leave.... never experienced that before.