- Very Good
- 4 guest reviews
"The hosts were a very friendly married couple who we enjoyed chatting with, the room was very nice and comfortable but I was disappointed wi..."
"I enjoyed my stay at forty winks,and stay again..."
"Nice clean on suite bedroom with an exceptionally comfortable bed. Breakfast was full English nicely cooked. Location is handy for St Ives a..."
"Chose this accommodation as it was in the ideal location for visiting Cambridge & Newmarket races. What I hadn't bargained for was how nice..."
About the hotel
A small friendly B and B in the picturesque historic market town of St Ives, Cambridgeshire which has a 14th century bridge with a chapel in the middle and Cromwells statue in the town. En suite rooms with digital TV and radio. Tea and coffee making facilities in rooms.
Great breakfasts with organic homemade bread and local produce where available, Special diets and Vegetarians especially welcome. Convenient for the Industrial area, the Town centre, the Guided Bus Station with buses every 10 minutes to Cambridge. 5 miles to Huntingdon Rail Station,(London 50 minutes. ) The Ouse Valley walk is close by with lovely riverside walks and the town has interesting shops and many places to eat.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Forty Winks Bed and Breakfast
The hosts were a very friendly married couple who we enjoyed chatting with, the room was very nice and comfortable but I was disappointed with the en-suite vacilities
I enjoyed my stay at forty winks,and stay again