This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
An historic building dating back to 1604 offering light and spacious dining, bar and accommodation whilst retaining the charm of original beams and inglenook fireplaces. Sample our excellent traditional menus with speciality locally sourced fish dishes. Cuddle up with cosy log fires, perfect for a crisp winter's day or relax on our terrace and drink in the sun and picturesque scenery on warmer days.
Whether your visit is social or business, you’ll experience our friendly difference. Character rooms and comfortable accommodation are as individual as you are. All rooms include: hairdryer tea and coffee making facilities mineral water flatscreen TV with Freeview ironing facilities.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet