This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Unashamedly bourgeois, eccentric, original & quintessentially English For those that seek and enjoy comfort and nostalgia with music from the 30's and 40's, there is an atmosphere of pure romance. A restaurant with a gourmet menu utilising locally sourced beef, lamb & chicken. Fresh fish daily.
Food preparation sympathetic to food intolerance. Relax after dinner and tarry a while with coffee and chocolates in the comfort of the lounge. For those So Inclined. Following dinner take your partner through the lounge bar to the party room, for disco dancing to music from the 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's. The South West part of Cheshire, is an unspoiled today as it was at the turn of the century. Rolling hills, sandstone cliffs, idyllic villages, ancient churches and huge dairy farms. In its elevated position, high in the Broxton hills, Frogg Manor, built circa 1634 and extended 1758, affords magnificent views across Cheshire to the Welsh mountains. Classic bourgeois country house hotel? Not exactly, but, an immensely enjoyable Englishman's home offering an unlikely combination of plush surroundings, 1930's music and frogs. When you have read the sign "WELCOME TO FROGG MANOR, AN OASIS OF NORMALITY THE MAD MAD WORLD IS NOW BEHIND, PASSPORTS AND VISAS NOT REQUIRED AT THE MOMENT" and when you've seen the human-sized frog in a polka dot tie pointing the way, you will know you've sighted something odd. The debonair John Sykes, often seen wearing a brown fedora, and usually to be heard humming is only midly eccentric. Christened after a past girlfriend nicknamed Froggy, the hotel has been established for 25 years and has a devoted clientele.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet