This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Traditional beamed 15th Century thatched Village Pub. Centrally located in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside, between Bath, Salisbury and Swindon. Good quality home cooked Pub Food and Cask Ales.
Features Include Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove Pretty internal courtyard with vine. Secluded Beer Garden with lovely views over the village En-suite accommodation, cooked full English breakfast available. Wadworth Award Winning Cask Ales. Freshly homemade dishes and desserts. Warm friendly atmosphere. Parking Pool Table Darts Skittle Alley Rifle Range WiFi access.
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet